TX-APWA 2024 Annual Conference
The 76th annual Public Works Conference in San Antonio, Texas
JUNE 3 – JUNE 5, 2024
Thank you for attending the Texas Chapter of the American Public Works Association’s (APWA) 2024 Military City Public Works Annual Conference and Exhibition at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, TX! During the event, which runs from June 3-5, 2024, you will be joined by over 500 public works professionals and peers from across Texas, and beyond, as we unveil the newest equipment and technologies and bring you a technical program that provides valuable educational sessions focused on today’s public works issues.
If you were able to bring family members this week to San Antonio, enjoy and try to visit the Alamo, San Antonio River walk, Six Flags, the Historical Market Square and more!
Join over 500 public works professionals and your peers as we unveil the newest equipment and technologies and bring you valuable education tracks focused on public works issues.
What’s happening at our conference?
- Professional development, focused training, and technical tours
- Exhibits with innovative technologies that can make your job easier
- Golf Outing on Monday morning
- Welcome Reception with Exhibitors
- Awards Ceremony
- Young Professional Outing
- Great Benefit for local public works employees: Complimentary entrance (FREE) into the exhibit hall. Registration is not required but a city/entity identification is necessary to obtain entry into the exhibit hall. Local public works employees will have an opportunity to come see new equipment, methods, and products. Separate registration is required to attend any classes and meals.
The Texas Chapter of APWA and the South Central Branch is proud to welcome you to San Antonio and hope you enjoy your stay for “Military City Public Works Conference”.
South Central Branch Fundraiser Golf Tournament
Monday June 3, 2024
Presentation abstracts now open
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Jason Kirby, P.E.
2023-2024 President, TX-APWA Chapter
District Engineer, Fort Bend County WC&ID No. 2