We have extended early registration until May 25th.
Please plan to participate in our Texas Chapter of American Public Works Association’s 2022 “Public Works Play By Play” Annual Conference and Exhibition June 13-15, 2022, at Embassy Suites by Hilton Dallas Frisco Hotel & Convention Center. The Convention Center is a great place for families – the spouses and kids will love it! The hotel is adjacent to Riders Field, home of the Frisco RoughRiders. It is connected to Frisco Conference Center and next door to Comerica Center events, with Stonebriar Centre retail a short walk away.
Join over 500 public works professionals and your peers as we unveil the newest equipment and technologies and bring you valuable education tracks focused on public works issues.
What’s happening this year?
- Professional Development, Focused training, Best Practices and Technical Tours
- Exhibits with innovative technologies that can make your job easier
- Golf Outing
- Welcome Reception with Exhibitors
- Awards Ceremony
- Young Professional Social Night
- Great Benefit for local public works employees: Complimentary entrance (FREE) into the exhibit hall Tuesday. Registration is not required but a city/entity identification is necessary to obtain entry into the exhibit hall. Local public works employees will have an opportunity to come see new equipment, methods, and products. Registration is required to attend any classes and meals.
The Texas Chapter of APWA and the North Central Branch is proud to welcome you to Frisco and hope you enjoy your stay for “Public Works Play By Play”.
We look forward to seeing you all there!
Shawn Poe, PE, CFM
2021 – 2022 President, TX-APWA Chapter
Director of Engineering, City of Richardson