Please plan to participate in our Texas Chapter of American Public Works Association’s 2021 “Public Works in Paradise” Annual Conference and Exhibition October 20-22, 2021 at Moody Gardens in Galveston, Texas. Moody Gardens is a great place for families – the spouses and kids will love it!
Join over 400 public works professionals and your peers as we unveil the newest equipment and technologies and bring you valuable education tracks focused on public works issues.
What’s happening this year?
- Professional Development, Focused training, Best Practices and Technical Tours
- Exhibits with innovative technologies that can make your job easier
- Golf Outing at Moody Gardens Golf Course
- Welcome Reception with Exhibitors
- Awards Ceremony
- Young Professional Pub Crawl
- Great Benefit for local public works employees: Complimentary entrance (FREE) into the exhibit hall Thursday. Registration is not required but a city/entity identification is necessary to obtain entry into the exhibit hall. Local public works employees will have an opportunity to come see new equipment, methods and products. Registration is required to attend any classes and
The Texas Chapter of APWA and the Southeast Branch is proud to welcome you to Galveston and hope you enjoy your stay for “Public Works in Paradise”.
I look forward to seeing you all there!
Freese and Nichols, Inc.
2020-2021 TX-APWA Chapter President